Best Rated Centrifugal Juicers You Need to Know Before Buy
Drinking veggie and fruit juice is a convenient and perfect way to increase important nutrients your body needs. If you are new to juicing, it can be a bit of a challenge finding the right one for you with the huge array of models on the market today.
One thing you will see very quickly is that there are really two main categories that juicers fall in; masticating juicers and centrifugal juicers. The centrifugal juicer is a better choice for beginners because it is easy and costs considerably much less than the masticating juicer.
It also provides you with a clean juice that is much easier for children to drink and a lot healthier than no juice of store bought juice. Masticating juicers squash and slowly make your juice from fresh produce, which is great and recommended, however, because it is cold pressed or “live”, it will be a bit bitty as well which children tend not to like.
This is why many people turn to the centrifugal juicers when they are either just getting started juicing or have children.
Below are 5 of our top recommended centrifugal juicers for you to review.
Breville BJE820XL Dual Disc Juice Processor Review
The Breville BJE820XL Juice Processor makes it simple to puree and juice in one machine. It includes a puree disc for softer fruit and a Nutri Disc for harder fruit which makes it so simple to juice a bigger selection of fruits.
Apples are juicy and crisp while bananas are creamy and soft. These and any other type of harder to handle fruits are a cinch in this juicer with its cutting and puree discs. You get the most juice from your fruits and veggies with this commercial-quality juicer from crisp apples, raw broccoli to delicate berries.
It’s juicing system which is uniquely designed includes a feed chute which is centered right over the shredding disc. This gives you a much more efficient juicing system than other juicers and not only is it so simple to use, but it is just as simple to clean.
- You get fiber-rich pulp with the insert and puree disc for nice and thick sauces, all fruit smoothies, soups, sorbets and healthy dips
- Comes with five speed dial to maximize juice yield from leafy greens and soft fruits to hard vegetables and fruit
- Comes with motor with a powerful 1200 watts
- Body housed in die-cast, heavy grade metal
- Includes three inch fee tube for processing whole fruit
- This juicer is really well designed and simple to clean as well as performs well.
- Cleaning up is truly very thorough and it only takes a few minutes to clean and dry.
- It is a cinch to assemble and disassemble this as you just pop the large chrome bail arm around 90 degrees and it should release the top shroud which reveals the stainless juicer shroud and cutter assembly. Everything pops loose and washes easily.
- The parts, although plastic, are heavy duty and very well made and the lid is clear, strong and thick. Underneath the lid fits the waste bucket which is held in places so you do not have to worry about vegetable parts flying all over.
- This juicer does tend to leave a bit of unprocessed celery, carrots and greens behind. This is most likely due to the wide gap clearance that is between the juice disc and end of feed. Not a total big deal which is why the Breville BJE820XL Juice Processor has still made the number one choice on our list for centrifugal juicers.
Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000 Watt Juice Extractor Review
The Cuisinart CJE-1000 1000 Watt 5 Speed Juice Extractor is equipped with a very powerful, 1000 watt motor and is a simple to use juicer that makes great tasting, convenient and healthy veggie and fruit juice from your home.
It has a big 3-in feeding chute which can hold pears, apples as well as other larger size vegetables and fruits, although for the really large fruit, you may need to cut them down a little. You can select from 5 speed settings by a simple turn of the control dial that has a blue LED light ring.
After that, just watch as the juicer goes to work extracting juice effortlessly from the adjustable, anti-drip flow spout.
- Comes with a big 3 in feeding chute and has a powerful 1000 watt motor
- Includes the control dial and a blue LED light ring, easy lift and unlock system and adjustable, anti-drip flow spout
- Comes with stainless-steel and die-cast housing, filter that is foam-reducing and parts that are dishwasher safe
- Comes with 1 qt juice pitcher, 2 liter pulp container and a cleaning brush
- Measurements are around 15 2/5 x 11 4/5 x 19 in
- This juicer is really built well and performs great.
- It is black and stainless steel and looks really nice as well as very quiet for such a powerful machine.
- It has 5 speeds and a motor with 1000 watts and you use the lower RPM’s for softer veggies and the faster RPM’s for apples, carrots, beets, etc.
- It is really simple to assemble and just as simple to clean which is very convenient.
- It takes no more than 5 minutes for total clean up and at the end of each day, you can put all the parts in your dishwasher if you want to.
- It is really a great machine of high-quality and super affordable.
- Although this unit does not leak, if you are not paying attention you can push the smaller pitcher that collects the juice rather easily from the spout which will result in a mess. It would be nice if the juicer was designed so the pitcher fits securely until you release it yourself or lift it which is why the Cuisinart CJE-1000 Juice Extractor comes second on our list for recommended centrifugal juicers.
Kuvings NJ-9500U Centrifugal Juice Extractor Review
The Kuvings NJ-9500U Centrifugal Juice Extractor brings health back into your life in just a mere minutes. It is efficient, powerful and has a 350-watt motor that processes up to 11,000 RPMs of speed to make it truly simple to process even the most tough fibers so you get the maximum vegetable/fruit to juice ratio ever.
It is capable of continuously juicing up to 50 cups without cleaning and all while producing a very tasty beverage that is refreshing. It’s big feeding tube provides you with highly effective processing of veggies and fruits without pre-cutting.
It has a safety lock arm system that will ensure you safe operation and the parts are removable and therefore simple to clean.
- High performing and simple to use
- Outstanding convenience and styling
- Motor is powerful and easily cuts, slices and crushes even the most tough fibers in fruits, veggies and grains
- 11,000 RPM processing speed
- Two speeds: turbo (11,000 RPM ) and low (9,500 RPM)
- Machine will not function unless you properly lock in the working bowl and cover
- It performs great no matter what fruit and vegetables you toss into it.
- It is simple to clean and simple to assemble back together in mere minutes as well as easy to operate.
- There are no issues with this juicer as everything juices up nicely.
- This juicer is worth the investment and will have you on your way to a healthier lifestyle.
- The plastic clips that are on this are a bit cheaply made and might end up breaking. However, this juice does indeed come with a 1 yr manufacturer warranty and by simply calling Kuvings, you can get replacements easily.
- Also, there are no assembly instructions and it will take a little while to get used to it which is why the Kuvings NJ-9500U Centrifugal Juice Extractor is our third pick for centrifugal juicers.
Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor Review
With the Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juice Extractor, you can start eating a whole lot healthier and add your fruit and vegetables into your meals and snacks without it being expensive, boring or time-consuming.
In very little time, you can have your perfect glass of juice extracted from your own juice extractor instead of buying one of those juice bars that are way over priced. This appliance has been proven to be the easiest and fastest way to get your daily does of produce in your diet.
Also, you do not need to add any preservatives or sweeteners either which is why this is such a healthy drink. This juice extractor performs the task of juice extracting effortlessly from fresh vegetables, whole fruits, tomatoes and citrus fruits at optimum speed.
- Easily fit whole food resulting in less pre-cutting
- Simple to store and assemble
- Comes with powerful motor with 800 watts
- Parts are dishwasher safe
- Comes with juicing cup, recipes and tips
- Juice longer with larger pulp bin; pulp can be used for composting or in recipes
- This juicer gives you the same performance as a higher priced juicer with even more power than those machines that are well over a couple hundred dollars.
- You can even juice ginger with this which is typically not an easy task with juicers. You can toss in whole food (like a whole apple) and get a lot of juice in return; even raw broccoli.
- The motor on this machine really destroys food and makes great pulp which shows you that it works effectively. If you want to, you can put a grocery back in the pulp bin which will result in easier clean up.
- However, all parts come apart rather easily as well as go back on easily and they are safe for your dishwasher.
- When juicing using softer fruits, prepare for some mushy, soft wasted pulp as this juicer seems much better for harder foods like broccoli stems or carrots.
- It would have been nice if it came with a bigger juice collector jar too which is why we have rated the Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Juicer fourth on our list of recommended centrifugal juicers.
Kuvings NJ-9310U Centrifugal Juicer Review
The Kuvings NJ-9310U Centrifugal Juicer is a powerful 350-watt powered juice extractor that will convert your fresh fruits and veggies into an all-natural, healthy and pulp-free juice which is a much better tasting alternative to those varieties bought at your local super market and can be trusted to have all sorts of artificial sugars and preservatives in them.
It has a large capacity feeding tube that is cylindrical and can fit whole pears, oranges, apples, kiwis, peppers and much more without having to peel the skin off, chop up into small pieces or remove the seeds.
Just toss them right in as is. You get no pulp residue left behind, just a ready to drink, nutritious juice beverage.
- Juice your fruits and veggies right from home with this centrifugal juice extractor.
- Includes a large-capacity feeding tube that is cylindrical to fit whole foods as well as a safety lock system.
- Process foods up to speeds of 11,000 RPM with the 350 watt, energy-saving motor.
- Includes basket and blade that are stainless steel and can juice continuously up to 50 cups.
- Measurements are 16 4/5 x 14 x 9 2/3 in, and comes with a 1 yr manufacturers warranty.
- This juicer is really simple to get set up and get using without even having to read the manual that comes with it.
- You can easily toss in a whole apple and instantly you have a cup of juice just like that and it is really smooth too.
- This juicer is really impressive and it’s motor is quite powerful and shreds everything right up.
- It’s also simple to clean up after too and takes no more than 5 minutes.
- It even includes its own scrub brush to make cleaning the metal inner piece easier as well as other parts. However, you can easily put it through the dishwasher.
- Make certain to put this juicer on a non-slip surface if you plan on using it on its high setting when juicing fruit with peels on. It does have a super powerful motor and will vibrate if the peel does not eject from the basket fast enough.
- It is also a little noisy and sprays juice around while pouring the squeezed juice in container which is why the Kuvings NJ-9310U Centrifugal Juicer comes fifth on our list for centrifugal juicers.